Forest View Primary
Forest View Primary School opened its doors in 1973 with Mr Kemp, the founder Principal, and 124 pupils and 6 teachers in attendance. Since then we have grown somewhat, offering classes from Grade R to Grade 7, with an average of 25 children per class. Our qualified educators have your child’s best interests at heart and passionately go about delivering the best possible education.
It is the aim of Forest View Primary School to develop the potential of each child. We strive for excellence in teaching and academic standards, guiding our learners towards responsible citizenship. We uphold English as our language of instruction, continually cater for staff development and protect and encourage a close partnership with parents. We further uphold, protect and maintain a Christian ethos whilst recognising and respecting freedom of religion.
We at Forest View aim to provide a happy learning environment with a healthy work ethic and a high level of self-esteem amongst our learners, staff, parents and the community. Further, to provide a holistic education that is child centred:
- Developing skills, concepts and attitudes
- Maintaining a Christian ethos, and
- Respecting cultural and religious diversity.
We believe that our learners will achieve their potential:
- by working in a disciplined and structured environment
- be being involved in co-curricular activities with the positive involvement and support of their parents
What We Value
- Quality education in a happy learning environment
- The uniqueness of every child and their specific needs
- A disciplined environment
- A holistic approach to education